« S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » is a Data Controller in the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (ЕС) 2016/679). You may contact the Controller at the following address: Kapsali 1 str., Athens 10674 or on tel: +30 2107228777 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
« S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » is committed to comply with any applicable data protection law inclusive but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation as well as any national, European or international provisions currently issued or to be issued on the basis of the basis of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
« S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » respects the privacy of its employees and counterparties and protects their personal data during processing to the maximum degree.
« S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » has undertaken any necessary organizational and technical measures for personal data protection.
« S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » processes duly collected data only required for particular, specified and lawful purposes:
• Individualization of the subjects of data when they enter into labour and civil relations with the Controller, fulfilment of the Controller’s legal and contractual obligations arising from his capacity of an employer / assignor;
• Entering into and fulfilment of any obligations under contracts signed by the Controller and related to his business;
• Control of the access regime on the Controller’s territory;
• Fulfilment of the Controller’s statutory obligations related to the business carried on by its company;
• Other purposes requiring data processing by the Controller where, in any case, the Controller has the obligation to establish the existence of any grounds for processing as per Art. 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (ЕС) 2016/679).
Any personal details collected and processed by « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » should be correct and updated if necessary. Personal data is deleted or rectified when it is found incorrect or non-complying with the purposes it is processed for.
« S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » stores and processes any data collected for a period not longer than the one required for the purposes the personal data has been collected for.
« S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » observes the general prohibition on processing special categories of data, such as details revealing racial or ethnical origin, political concepts, religious or philosophical beliefs, syndical membership, as well as processing of genetic data, biometric details exclusively for the purposes of identification of an individual, data of the individual’s health condition or sexual life or sexual orientation. Where « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » is required to process sensitive data for achieving the purposes of processing, it will be carried out in strict compliance with the legal requirements.
Any subjects, whose data is processed by « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » , have the following rights:
• Right of information about their personal details processed by « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. »;
• Right of access to their personal details processed by « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. »;
• Right of rectification of incorrect personal details processed by « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. »;
• Right of deletion of personal data („right of being forgotten“);
• Right of restriction of their personal data processing;
• Right of portability of their personal data.
Any rights listed above may be exercised by the subjects of personal data by:
• Sending an application personally or through a proxy to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
• Sending an application personally or through a proxy to the following address: Kapsali 1 str., Athens 10674
Collection and Use of Personal Data
We may collect personal data including but not limited to your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, contact preferences and other information only when voluntarily provided by you. Our website is intended for a general audience, however, we do not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18. We may also use the personal data you may submit for internal/administrative purposes such as data analysis and research to improve « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » ’s management systems, as well as for marketing purposes, such as informative messages or presents and greeting cards.
Protection of Personal data
The protection of your personal data is a major priority to us. We respect your right to confidentiality and we take precautions including technical, operational and physical measures to protect your personal data against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal data and implement appropriate measures and controls to store and transfer data securely. The personal data you voluntarily submit is visible to « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » ‘s personnel. You are responsible for the personal data you choose to submit in these instances. When your personal data are no longer needed, we securely delete or destroy them.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
We may use and process the data you submit in order to accommodate your requests and inquiries and comply with applicable laws and legislation. Your personal data are required for communication purposes with a view of potentially setting up a collaboration with you. Without this data « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » will not be able to communicate with you or enter into a contractual agreement with you.
« S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. »may maintain personal data for:
• service providers
• business partners
• consultants and professional advisors
• enquirers, complainants
Transferring Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected by « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. »may be stored and processed in the European Union or in any other country as necessary. Should « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. »need to transfer your personal data, « S. Tzanikian & Co L.P. » will take all necessary and appropriate measures to ensure that the transfer of your personal data is conducted securely and in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Control and deletion of cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.